October 04, 2013

Pink Nude

Thanks God its weekend. I have a few times to share about my outfit, finally. I've been busy on working and my thesis. But i was enjoying how busy i am. And i just realized, time is precious so spend it wisely. I am honestly just slowly getting tired of everything. I am just getting to that point of the day where i get so tired. Well, actually it's a really difficult decision to do whats best for yourself when it's not what you want. Working with no passion pushing me to lose energy and opportunities, hate this feel like i am stuck in reverse. So i tell you, find your passion and make it your career! Happy weekend :)

My outfit :
Nude Blazer - buy in Bangkok
White top - Unbranded
Jegging pants -Zara
Gold chain necklace -Bershka
Chanel Lego Clutch - buy in Bangkok
Gold Ring - NewLook

No comments:

Post a Comment